Binary options trading has become very popular in recent years, and as a result of this, there are now an increasing number of companies who are setting themselves up as binary brokers.
Therefore you do need to be careful when choosing a binary broker, which is why you might want to consider opening an account with Anyoption because they have been in business since 2009, and claim to be the world's leading binary options trading platform.
(Click here to visit the official Anyoption website)
Where Are They Based?
Anyoption's main headquarters is in Cyprus and they are regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission, but they accept customers from all over the world (except the US), and offer a multilingual platform in English, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
How Much Profit Can You Make?
Every binary options broker will have slightly different payouts, but with Anyoption you stand to make 60-80% profit if you make a winning prediction, and unlike many others, you are entitled to a refund of 5-25% if your trade finishes out of the money (you can choose your desired profit and refund level when entering a trade).
You can also make substantially more than this on some of the other markets that are available (see below for more details).
What Markets Are Available With Anyoption?
Anyoption currently offer you the chance to trade more than 60 different assets, which includes stocks, indices, currencies and commodities.
With regards to the binary trading markets that are available, you can choose from the following:
- Standard Binary Options - choose your market, choose the expiry time/date, choose whether you think the price will rise or fall on expiry and make 60-80% profit if you are correct.
- Option+ - similar to the standard binary options above, except that you can trade in-running, ie take profits if the trade moves in your favor, or cut losses if it starts to go against you.
- Binary 0-100 - select whether or not you think an event will happen or not, for example will the GBP/USD finish above 1.6400 at 16.30? Quotes are between 0 and 100 with prices settling at 0 for a failed outcome and 100 for a successful outcome, and you can potentially make up to 1000% profit if you are correct.
- One-Touch - these markets are available on weekends only, and give you the chance to bet on the price of certain assets hitting a specified price target (that are currently out of the money) during the course of the week. It doesn't need to finish above or below this level, it just needs to hit the target once before the end of the week in order for you to make up to 380% profit.
- Specials - speculate on the price of special markets, such as Bitcoins, for example, touching or finishing above or below a specific price level.
How Does The Anyoption Trading Platform Work?
Some trading platforms can be very cumbersome to use, but Anyoption's platform is very simple to use. There is no software to download because everything is done online, and you will find that it is easy to navigate to the markets you wish to trade, and very easy to enter and exit a position. You can even trade on your mobile if you so wish.
What Are The Deposit And Withdrawal Options?
You can deposit money using a Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card, or you can make an international wire transfer. You can also use Skrill or one of the domestic payment options if you prefer.
With regards to withdrawing money, you can make one withdrawal per month that is free of any fees, and there is no minimum withdrawal amount.
As I mentioned earlier, there are lots of binary brokers to choose from nowadays, but Anyoption seem to be a good choice because they are a well-established company that offer a simple easy-to-use trading platform and a wide variety of different binary markets for you to trade (with the potential to make up to 1000% profit), whilst providing you with plenty of deposit and withdrawal options.
There is even an Academy section on their website that explains how binary options work, and includes training videos for both beginners and advanced traders.
–> Click here to open an account with Anyoption