February 23, 2011
The Forex Big Event 2011
In this blog post I just want to tell you about the Forex Big Event 2011. This is basically a three day event (between March 2nd and March 4th) that has been organized by Joe Atkins (from OU Forex Trader) and will feature some of the best forex traders and professionals as guest speakers. There are no travel expenses because it is being held entirely online and all of the educational material will be fully archived once the event is over.
As well as sharing some of their best-kept secrets, these speakers will also be discussing the markets live and telling you how they themselves trade the markets. It promises to be a great event and promises to sell out fast due to the calibre of it's guest speakers.
Here is a taste of who you will be trading live with during the event:
- Joe Atkins (aka Forex Joe) - forex strategist at OU Forex Trader.
- Bill Tainter - co-creator of Forex Trader Pro.
- Dean Malone - experienced forex trader.
- Chris Lori - leading hedge fund manager (and olympic champion).
- Gary Albrecht - creator of Forex Mastery.
- Norman Hallett - leading expert in disciplined trading.
- Steve Nison - world's leading expert on candlesticks and candlestick trading.
- Hubert Senters - founder of TradeTheMarkets.com.
There are also other guests including Gordon Scott, Sunil Mangwani, Jason Stapleton, Cecil Robles and Dustin Pass.
Anyway the point is that you can access this three day online event and learn from some of the best forex traders around for just $49, which is incredible value. If you would like to find out more about this one-off event, you can do so by clicking on the following link: